- Book 29 (Storms of Chai) is complete and will be published after the reissue of The Curse of Naar (LW20), probably in February 2013. Joe Dever also confirmed the title of book 30 will be Dead in the Deep! Icing on the cake, the text of that book is already written and Joe is currently working on book 31.
- The LW videogame is not dead! Quite the contrary, it will be produced for tablet computers instead of games consoles and PCs. There won’t be one game, but three! The adventures told in those three games will take place between books 3 and 5, during a period of 9 months (3 months between each adventure). The context of those games will be the reconstruction of the Kingdom of Sommerlund after the invasion of Zagarna, and the attempts at revenge from the Darklords against Lone Wolf…
- Joe is considering a LW card games and has ideas for such a project.
- Joe is still interested with spin-offs related to Lone Wolf, but he wants to finish the main series before.
- Joe reminded us that many new important canon data regarding the realms and the history of Magnamund are revealed in the supplements of the Lone Wolf Multiplayer Gamebook, which came to fruition in no small part thanks to the Scriptarium team.
For the Sommerlund and for the Kai!